Every student and faculty member utilizes a device at Star Valley High School to enhance our students’ overall education experience and to prepare them for college and beyond.
Some of the core objectives of this program are to:
- Replace textbooks and other printed materials
- Provide an organized note-taking platform
- Provide an online research tool
- Provide a platform to facilitate individual and group work
- Provide access to a learning system for managing homework, class assignments, quizzes, test, and common assessments
- Integrate the device into our music, drama, vocational and visual arts curriculum, as well as our variety of extracurricular programs
Star Valley High School remains committed to providing its students with the best education possible, equipping them with the knowledge and tools they will need both now and in the future. Not only is the device a formidable tool in advancing learning, but it also makes the classroom experience more dynamic, engaging, and fun for our students.
Electronic Device Use Agreement Plan
For any additional information or questions that this document does not contain or answer
please contact SVHS Administration:
(307) 885 – 7847
LCSD#2 Device Use Agreement Plan (2021) - Google Docs